This Worn Floor Was Restored to Its Prime State Thanks to Our Grout Cleaning Service in Chandler, AZ
April 18, 2018
When floor tile grout has not been properly maintained for years, it is hard to tell what its original color was. Over time, it can acquire a brownish, discolored, and dingy appearance. This is due to the accumulation of grime, residue left by soapy cleaners, and the build-up of mold and mildew, which gives the surface a worn look. When this happens, the best solution is to look for a professional grout cleaning service in Chandler
This homeowner in Chandler, AZ had a hard time keeping her house's floor looking spotless. Between the kids, the dog, and her husband, it was nearly impossible to keep the tile and grout clean. She always seemed to find a spot of dirt somewhere on the floor. What she disliked most was the discolored tile grout. She regularly tried to keep the floor clean. One day her daughter wanted to help with the cleaning routine because she had invited some friends over. So she searched for some methods to get rid of those nasty looking grout lines.
Her daughter approached her with some DIY procedures she had found online. After buying some baking soda, vinegar, soapy cleaners, and acidic cleaners, they began cleaning the floor. Nonetheless, several hours later, they noticed no significant changes. Displeased with this result, her daughter went online again, but this time she searched for the best grout cleaning service in Chandler, AZ. In the top search results, she found Sir Grout Phoenix and immediately called her mother to show her what our expert work could do. Looking at the "Before and After
" pictures in our gallery section and reading testimonials from previous clients, the owner was convinced we had the solution for their problem and decided to fill out the "Request a Quote" form for a free consultation.
We arrived at the house to begin the evaluation process and to offer the most effective solution. After a brief introduction, we began the floor's inspection. At first glance, the grout lines were moldy and had a muddy aspect, the tiles were opaque and had lost their luster, and the floor looked worn and dull. We knew this was caused by improper cleaning methods, which led to cleaner film accumulation in the porous grout. This, in conjunction with the usual foot traffic, caused dirt and grime to besmirch the grout lines. These issues gave the floor the dingy look it had, and it required proper cleaning, followed by professional maintenance.
We offered a grout cleaning service using our proprietary products to get rid of all the problems, restore the floor, and to prevent any future damages. We would also seal the grout using our ColorSeal, a top of the line product designed to last as long as the grout, protecting it against stains, water, mold, and mildew. We assured them that after our work, cleaning the floor wouldn't be a difficult and time-consuming task, and it would always keep its spotless appearance. They were relieved to hear this, and the owner immediately agreed to set up a date for the grout cleaning job.
We returned to our client's house on the planned date to begin the restoration of the floor. It was a thorough process that consisted of several stages:
- Cleaning the floor using our proprietary tile and grout cleaner. We used a high speed, gentle scrubber to remove all the stains, grime, dirt, and soap scum that accumulated in the grout lines.
- To ensure fungi free, clean environment, we get rid of all the mold and mildew using a steam cleaner.
- We painstakingly perform all the repairs necessary in the grout lines.
- When the floor is completely clean and dry, we apply our ColorSeal. This sealant will not only protect the surface from the accumulation of dirt, it will also shield it from possible stains and mold. Through our sealing process, it is possible to give the grout a uniform and consistent color, bringing back its clean appearance.
After all steps were completed, the floor looked clean and fresh. There were no traces of dirt and grime and the grout lines were restored. The floor appeared as good as new and was now protected against stains, spills, and scratches, thanks to our grout cleaning service.
We invited the owners to see the outcome of our experienced work. They were very happy and pleased with the new look of their floor; it gave the house a refreshed atmosphere. After thanking us, the owner said she was impressed with our performance and from that point on, she would recommend Sir Grout Phoenix to all her friends, family, and neighbors. We provided our clients with long-term results, and we trained them on how to preserve the top condition of their restored surface.
Before we left, we gave them some suggestions and recommendations to make maintenance easier and to keep the prime condition of their floor for a long time.
- Using proper cleaners on tile floors. Use pH-neutral soap free cleaners when cleaning the floor because they don't leave the sticky residue that soap-based cleaners do. Also, acidic and alkaline-based cleaners can break down grout and should be avoided.
- Use a proper cleaning method. Using a dirty mop and rinsing it in the cleaning solution can lead to grime build-up. Always use a clean mop and avoid rinsing it. Also, excessive scrubbing is not necessary after ColorSeal. Our sealant makes it easier to clean the surface and prevents dirt build-up.
- Always keep the surface well ventilated and dry. Use a towel or terry cloth to dry the floor, and make sure to remove any cleaner residue or dirty water from the surface.
If you are currently looking for professional assistance to give your floor a fresh, new look, our grout cleaning services are the best choice for you. Sir Grout Phoenix provides high-quality, long-term results that will go beyond your expectations. As a leading company in the hard surface restoration industry, we offer experienced and qualified help. Don't hesitate to contact us by calling (480) 268-3257
or by filling out our "Request a Quote" form for a free in-home consultation. We will be glad to attend you. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter
to receive our latest info and promotions.
If you found this article helpful then let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options below. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to Hard Surface Restoration? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook Sir Grout Phoenix
, Twitter @SGPhoenixAZ
, Instagram @sirgrout
, and Google+ Sir Grout Phoenix